Appointments can be made by telephone or at reception. To make an appointment, please call us on 01-2115775.
For further information please email email@example.com
Appointments usually last 30 minutes, although they can go on longer.
Anyone who feels they need physiotherapy treatment or advice on managing an injury can make an appointment. Anyone can make an appointment, referral from your GP is not necessary.
Appointments can generally be arranged within 24 hours.
- The charge is €60 per session, payable by cash or cheque.
- Charges will be applied for "no shows" and late cancellations
- Your consultations with your chartered physiotherapist are covered by VHI, BUPA, VIVAS, Garda Medical, ESB. They are also tax deductable with Med 1 form. (www.ROS.ie)
- You Do Not have to have private medical insurance but if you do and you want to make a claim on your policy you will need to obtain a letter of referral from your General Practitioner or Hospital Consultant. You can assist by:
- Being on time for your appointment.
- Making a separate appointment for each person attending.
- If you cannot not keep an appointment, please let us know as soon as possible.
We offer early morning and late evening appointments to suit your schedule.