Appointments can be made by telephone or at reception. To make an appointment, please call us on 01-2115775.
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Appointments usually last 30 minutes, although they can go on longer.
Anyone who feels they need physiotherapy treatment or advice on managing an injury can make an appointment. Anyone can make an appointment, referral from your GP is not necessary.
Appointments can generally be arranged within 24 hours.
Special Covid-19 Measures
Everything is being done to limit the risk of infection. To do this, your help is needed.
Please fully read and comply with the conditions below before booking or attending for your appointment. Please note that these restrictions are based on the guidance of the HSE, HSPC and the ISCP.
- Please DO NOT ATTEND, and cancel your appointment if you are displaying potential symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in contact with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19. Please follow the guidelines set out here by the HSE: https://www2.hse.ie/conditions/coronavirus/coronavirus.html
- We ask if possible that clients shower just prior to attending their appointment, and wear a fresh set of clothes.
- To reduce contact time spent in clinic, we ask that you wait outside or in your car until your physiotherapist calls you in.
- Please wear a face mask.
- As per our regulatory society’s guidelines, your temperature will be taken on arrival to the clinic. Unfortunately, if you have a temperature of > 38 degrees Celsius, your ‘contact’ appointment cannot take place.
- On arrival at the clinic, you will be asked to use hand sanitiser.
- If you are a parent/guardian bringing a child under the age of 16, you are requested not to bring any other siblings (if at all possible).
- Please bring a pair of shorts to change into. Women may wish to have a ‘cami-top’ available. This depends of which area of the body that is being examined.
- Payment can be made by cash or credit card. The credit card machine will be cleaned after each use. If you wish to pay by cash, please have the exact amount (€60) in an envelope. (This minimises contact).
- The charge is €60 per session, payable by cash or cheque.
- Charges will be applied for "no shows" and late cancellations
- Your consultations with your chartered physiotherapist are covered by VHI, BUPA, VIVAS, Garda Medical, ESB. They are also tax deductable with Med 1 form. (www.ROS.ie)
- You Do Not have to have private medical insurance but if you do and you want to make a claim on your policy you will need to obtain a letter of referral from your General Practitioner or Hospital Consultant. You can assist by:
- Being on time for your appointment.
- Making a separate appointment for each person attending.
- If you cannot not keep an appointment, please let us know as soon as possible.
We offer early morning and late evening appointments to suit your schedule.